In the past few days it has been very rainy here in England and the signs of Autumn are beginning to show, but on the plus side I am really loving some of the autumn trends this year.
|. ASOS Four Pocket Utility Jacket in Khaki . ASOS Smock Dress In Mono Check . River Island Ace Of Spades Jumper . ASOS Shirt Dress In Check And Spot . New Look Aztec Fairisle Onesie . ASOS Popper Front Skater Mac .|
1) The first one is a khaki coloured, light weight looking coat. This also comes in colour denim but I would prefer the khaki coloured coat as its a bit more casual looking. It looks really comfy for autumn and is priced at £42 so should be good quality.
2) Tartan is ment to be very in this autumn and winter and I really like it in the white and black rather that traditional red. I think at £25 I will seriously think about buying this as it looks similar in shape to an other dress I own (from topshop) which I find really comfy but completely different in pattern.
3) My third pick stood out to me as something a bit different than just a plain comfy round neck jumper and is priced at £30.
4) I really like this shape of shirt dress but I'm not sure how it would look on me. This one is a tad on the higher price at £55. I saw Victoria Beckham was wearing a dress of this shape and thought it looked so nice, what do you think?
5) I'm still yet to own a onzie and if I got one I would love one just like this so its great for autumn as well as winter priced at £22.99.
6) Finally I saw this cute skater style coat which would suit a lot a figures but at £60 I won't be getting it anytime soon.
Have you found any good autumn wear? Let me know in the comments.