Friday 8 November 2013

Barry M Matte Nail Varnish Review


I was recently ask to review my new matte nail paint by Barry M in shade 338, Vanilla on my 'Latest Beauty Buys' (click here for a nosy at that). I have only worn it once admittedly, but as a fan of Barry M nail varnish I was won over by the thought of a new range by them. 

I have recently used some of there Gelly nail varnishes from Barry M which I found latest longer without chipping than any other range from any brand that I have tried before and I truly couldn't fault it.  

I was quite surprised and how 'matte effect' this nail varnish really was, they really do the job. It has no glitter or full shine to it but it does reflects the light. Its a very simple colour to wear and goes with everything, very much perfect for this time of year as are the other shades in the collection. 

   

Its only fault so far has been that the nail varnish has chipped quite quickly. Despite this little complaint, I would defiantly buy the other shades and recommend them for winter. I always think Barry M products are well priced and do what they say on the tin and this doesn't fail to meet that. 

Have you tried any of the Barry M Matte shades or found any winter-perfect colours from any other brands? Let me know in the comments.

Charlotte 

2 comments:

  1. I really love Barry M, but I'm not a fan of their Matte range. I much prefer Essie's 'Matte About You' top coat that can transform any colour matte! It also chips quickly though, which is a shame.

    www.sarahjayne-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe really? Will defiantly have a look at that, sounds ideal.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I will get back to you as soon as I can x