Monday 19 August 2013

Etsy Wishlist


Hello everyone, with my mums birthday coming up I have been scouring the internet for ideas and found most on Etsy. I have loved this website since I have found it and am hugely excited to receive my orders later this week. Of course I'm only human so a few hours later I thought I might just share with you some of the best things I have found on there that I would really rather like. 



1) Ever since I first saw one of these I really wanted one! Everyone loves chocolate and this just makes it look even more delicious. 

2) Lauren advertises on my blog and hand makes this and other similar items. I love anything a bit different when it comes to jewellery. 

3) Anyone watch Big Bang Theory on E4? Well if you do this cushion might makes sense to you. It has been an on going joke between me and some family members for years now as everyone has a slight bit of Sheldon to them.

4) I love Cath Kidson mugs and own some myself. I also love candles so this seams next to perfect for me. Once the candle has been used you can wipe it out and use it for its original use. 

5) Who doesn't try to work out what they have been bought before they are aloud to open it. This bag just bought a smile to my face. Need I say anymore. 

6) How beautiful is this bag. Its so simple but something inside me is telling me to buy it!

Have you found anything on Etsy recently? Let me know in the comments.


3 comments:

  1. I love the necklace, my one teacher had that necklace and it looked so good :) Hahaaa :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, especially #3
    :)


    Visit and follow my blog-sphere if you wish to keep in touch, as i'd also do the same too :)

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I will get back to you as soon as I can x