Thursday 15 August 2013

Real Techniques: Starter Set Review


Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed yesterdays post on the core collection (click here if you missed it) so today, as promised, I am reviewing the Starter set by Real Techniques. 


Rather alike the core collection brushes I have been loving using the starter set. All the brushes are very easy to use, are very soft and all give a very floorless look. 


Base Shadow Brush:
The base shadow brush is great and as it says on the tin (or in this case on the brush) it is for putting your base eye shadow on. It apply's the eye shadow giving an even and floorless look.

Deluxe Crease Brush:
The deluxe crease brush gets right into the outer crease of your eye an contours so easily. I also use this brush for blending the darker colour in my crease with the lighter colour on my lid. 

Accent Brush:
This brush is a real multi-use brush. It is great for creating a smokey eye, applying eye shadow against you lash line and for fixing up you eyeshadow. 

Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush:
This brush is great for applying eyeliner on you water and also lash line for both a subtle and a dramatic look. I also use this to apply black or brown eye shadow under my eye by my waterline for volume.

Brow Brush:
This brush is the most perfect shape for defining your eyebrows effortlessly.



These brushes are really great for both simple and complex eye looks. I would recommend these brushes as you get an eyeliner brush, a brow brush and three other brushes for eye shadow. 

Have you tried this or another set by Real Techniques? Let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the RT brushes, such a great brand, i reviewed the expert face one recently x
    http://mahsak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, will go and have a look now x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I will get back to you as soon as I can x